- What is the PURPOSE of your website so you can build something that will help you accomplish your goals. It might seem obvious – but getting this CLEAR helps the planning process move along quickly.
- How to create a road map for your website so you know every page you’re going to need and how they all fit in with each other.
- Planning out your content navigation and how people will move around and engage with your information.
- Map out a homepage that produces results and helps you to grow your business.
- Tips and strategies for how to write for the internet – so you can get all of your pages written up and ready to go.
- Plan out your sales process and know what you’re going to need to make sales and/or book clients – directly from your website.
- Learn about writing effective sales pages.
- Know what’s next so you can get your site built and launched!
This is the email version of this workshop – I will send out an email lesson every week, for 4 weeks – you can keep pace with those, or keep them and work on your planning as you’re able.
If you know that you need extra support, want to ask questions and get feedback as you create your plan and enjoy working on this things inside of community – I recommend you do the live version of this class instead, which starts on January 17th – you can sign up for that here,