I know that you want to grow your business…
But, what’s it going to take?
Here are 3 areas that if you start paying attention to them – you should start to see some real growth in your business:
It’s easy to get obsessed with clarity, which can stop you from getting into real action, BUT clarity does make a huge difference. Be cautious that you don’t confuse clarity with perfection. There is such a thing as “clear enough.”
What do I mean about clarity?
- Know who your clients are. The ones that you love and that inspire you and that get you excited to create good stuff for.
- Know your own magic – what you do for your people, how you help, the difference you make and what makes YOU super duper special.
- Know your BRAND – the experience you create for your people and what you want to be known for.
- Know your processes and systems – how you book your clients, accept payments and communicate with your tribe.
- Know your value – this one is HUGE. Respect your own worth and that YOU have something amazing to offer.
Always be creating an amazing experience for your customer. Branding is what will give you access to doing that.
Your brand is made up of:
- Your business vision
- Knowing who your dream client is
- Connecting to the values you share with your clients
- Your message – how you position yourself in the market
- Your business voice + vibe – the energy and mood your bring to all of your interactions
- Your visual story – having all of this gorgeously communicated in the look and feel of your business.
If you could use some help figuring out your brand story – be sure to check out the Brand Clarity Workshop – which will get all of this worked out lickety split.
3. Show Up.
You can have the most amazing website and the most beautiful branding and the most inspiring services or products. But, if you don’t show up and let people know about your business, they probably aren’t going to find you on their own. And you won’t grow your biz.
You can show up BOLD by:
- Having a solid presence on social media – making connections and providing a ton of value. AND being very consistent and amazing about it.
- Talk to people – in person on online. Open your mouth so people will know who you are and what your business is all about.
- Ask past clients for referrals.
- Have a super inspiring, helpful, gorgeous blog that people will love sharing about.
- Start, build and USE your newsletter to deepen your relationship with people that have expressed some interest in what you do.
- Build relationships with other people in your industry. We aren’t in this alone, so create partnerships of like minded loves that will support your growth.
- Participate – in groups on facebook, at your local networking event, etc.. Be A PART of the community by showing up and engaging. Be in the game.
I promise that if you focus on these 3 things – you’ll see results! More people will find you, hire you, buy your products, etc.